A new generation 32 channel recorder with 16 PoE. Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology, it can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to build a comprehensive surveillance system. ANR7732-E4P16 series NVR can be widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc.
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC, Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- Up to 32 network cameras can be connected.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 6 megapixels resolution.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA at 1920 × 1080 resolution.
- New GUI and support starting record with one key.
- Redundant recording, holiday recording and capture schedule configuration.
- Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.
- Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 4CIF resolution.
- Smart search for the selected area in the video.
- Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Support HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- 4 SATA hard disks and 1 eSATA disk (optional) can be connected, for both recording and backup
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface
- Up to 16 independent PoE network interfaces provided
- Support DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Server)
- Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc
- Support VCA alarm for up to 16 VCA detections
- Support 5 VCA search types: behavior search, face search, people counting, heat map and plate search
- Support enabling H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered bitrate
Optional: Pre-Installed WD Purple
WDHDD 1TB, 2TB, 4TB