AVUE HDMI-EX250 is an HDMI extender using a single CAT5e/6/7 cable for up to 250 ft. for 1080P and 150ft. for 4K between the Sender TX and Receiver RX unit. Full HD support 1080P@6Hz@48b/Pixel, and 4Kx2K;
UTP/STP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B. Transmission distance reaches up to 250 ft. under the video format of 1080P and 4K up to 150 ft.
POC (RX powered by TX) HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant. Supports Full HD 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K with LED indicators to show the power status and ESD protection inside. Mounting ears supplied.
- Supports Full HD 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- Over single Cat5e/6 up to 250ft. for 1080P/ 150 for 4K
- POC (RX powered by TX)/ HDCP2.2/1.4 complaint/ESD Protection
- Transfer bidirectional infrared control signal together w/ HDMI signal
- Video Format Supported DTV/HDTV; 4K/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Supported Audio Format: Support DTS-HD, Dolby-HD
- Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Poc Power: From TX to RX over Cat5/6 cable
- 1x Sender TX Unit
- 1x Receiver RX Unit
- 1x 12VDC Power Adapters (RX can be powered from TX)